The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Chicago Wolves @ Abbotsford Heat - 1/12/13, 7:00PM PST

NuxFan09

Figured I'd start a seperate thread for the 2nd of the back to back with Abbotsford this weekend, especially for people who like to leaf through these threads the next morning and maybe aren't aware that this is a back to back series.

Given the effort the team put forth last night, I imagine the lines will stay the same. Also, no mention of a goalie change on Twitter by Jason Shaver (the Wolves' play by play guy) so I assume - regrettably - that Climie will be in net again, not Cannata. Lines from last night are as follows:

Sterling - Gordon - Haydar

Sweatt - K. Miller - Rodin

Archibald - Friesen - Davies

T. Miller - Kattelus - Desbiens

Joslin - Andersson

Matheson - Blain

Hunt - Polasek

Climie

Cannata

Wolves confirmations of forward lines. D pairings and the starting goalie:

Chicago Wolves@Chicago_Wolves

The Wolves will go with the same lines as last night: 29-10-20. 22-26-13. 23-36-15. 14-8-21. D-pairs are: 7-5. 25-38. 2-27.

Chicago Wolves@Chicago_Wolves

Matt Climie gets the call between the pipes once again. He will square off against the Heat's Danny Taylor.

A bit of a rough PP there for the Wolves. Rodin was out there at the end and was kind of disappointing. Didn't really try to do anything and stood still until he attempted a soft pass through traffic which was easily intercepted. Rodin has skill, I want to see more from him.

Archived