The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If you weren't watching hockey, what else would you be doing?

afesposit

During the lockout I discovered this wonderful place called "outside" now it may sound like the sort of place you would only find Bear Grylls in. But I assure you that us normal type indoor creatures belong out there. it's a wild and adventurous place filled with excitement and good stories.

Thankfully hockey is back. I don't like outside very much.

During the lockout I discovered this wonderful place called "outside" now it may sound like the sort of place you would only find Bear Grylls in. But I assure you that us normal type indoor creatures belong out there. it's a wild and adventurous place filled with excitement and good stories.

Thankfully hockey is back. I don't like outside very much.

After the Super Bowl, I would have been hooped.

I am very much a summer person and love mountain biking, etc. so it's different when the season actually ends after the SCF because I keep busy. But the winter is harsh and I always look to football and hockey to fill a void. The Grey Cup ends, but it's ok, because there's still the Super Bowl. And hockey (my favourite) sees me through.

Sports is a HUGE part of my life, so this lockout's been intense. Let's get back to normal.

Archived