Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

qwijibo

Scott Gomez done in Montreal

78 posts in this topic

As per tsn press conference. He will be paid to stay home this season and will be bought out this summer

Haha - that's the harshest outcome possible for him. Don't even waive him...man. (maybe they can't under new CBA?) but you'd think they'd at least bring him in for camp. Wow.

If he gets injured he won't be eligible to be bought out, so they aren't taking any chances

So I know MTL did this in case he got injured and he ends up on the IR this summer and can't be bought out but what if he hurt himself training??

Good to see Sather get hit a bit for all his brutal signings. Drury, Redden, Gomez. The Gaborik and Richards signings with the 'Lu Clause' will hurt too. Sucks to be a Rangers fan or capologist.

So I know MTL did this in case he got injured and he ends up on the IR this summer and can't be bought out but what if he hurt himself training??

Good to see Sather get hit a bit for all his brutal signings. Drury, Redden, Gomez. The Gaborik and Richards signings with the 'Lu Clause' will hurt too. Sucks to be a Rangers fan or capologist.

Hopefully, he can turn his career around next year. Unfortunate but I guess this was inevitable.

He might as well have ben at home the last 2 years because he sucked.

Gainey is a lunatic for making that deal.

I think there are teams out there who may humor the Habs with an inquiry. He is making 2M less salary than his cap hit and could bounce back, might be worth the risk for a team like the ducks.

I wonder how much will he be getting in the 2013/2014 season?

I wish I was sitting at home and getting paid 7 mil

I think there are teams out there who may humor the Habs with an inquiry. He is making 2M less salary than his cap hit and could bounce back, might be worth the risk for a team like the ducks.