Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

qwijibo

Scott Gomez done in Montreal

78 posts in this topic

Why would they take a risk when they could wait until July and sign him for a 1mil a year deal?

Well, at least he managed to maintain his average production rate.

I wish I could sit at home and rake in 5M+.

That being said I understand the issues with injury but still a very classless move by the Habs. Let the guy play and possibly regain his touch so he can earn a new contract next year.

As per tsn press conference. He will be paid to stay home this season and will be bought out this summer

Best job ever! Get paid to at home, do whatever you want!

The Canucks should give him an offer. Pay him league min. to prove he is a good player. He will be a temporary replacement for Kesler and it would be a win/win situation for both parties.

I wish I was Gomez. Getting paid $8 million and not do any work. Its better than winning a lottery. He will probably take many vacations during his time off.

The Canucks should give him an offer. Pay him league min. to prove he is a good player. He will be a temporary replacement for Kesler and it would be a win/win situation for both parties.

He's too wee for this team.

Haha - that's the harshest outcome possible for him. Don't even waive him...man. (maybe they can't under new CBA?) but you'd think they'd at least bring him in for camp. Wow.