Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lonny_Bohonos_14

[Signing] Del Zotto re-signs with Rangers

15 posts in this topic

That's a great deal for both parties. Just glad we are not seeing those outages contracts anymore. I guess the new CBA did work.

Great signing for the Rangers. Skates well and is a great quarterback on the powerplay. Just needs to work on his defensive game.

Absolute steal. He just needs to work on his defensive game.

Good deal, might be a sign of the new CBA, but I wonder if the top end guys will still get paid just as they were before.

Edler* spell check is a pissoff

Good signing for 2.5 mil per year a very reasonable contract hit for a guy that scored 40 points last year.

That's a really good deal for the Rangers for the next 2 seasons. They'll get some great value.

Obviously it is a "show me" contract. If Del Zotto can continue his top-four play throughout the next two seasons he will be rewarded in his next contract.

Good deal, might be a sign of the new CBA, but I wonder if the top end guys will still get paid just as they were before.

That's why they invented the 'edit' button, just like I've used to add your post to mine.

Perfect deal, he could be a one hit wonder but if he breaks out in a couple of seasons time look out.