#1 AngNMGN99

AngNMGN99

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

Hi,

The last couple of years i watched some games online on different websites...can anyone tell me if nhl gamecenter works for me in the netherlands? Now i can see some game minutes for free, but before i buy gamecenter i would like to know if blackouts apply overhere?!

Thanks!

#2 G-52

G-52

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

First Row Sports

Posted Image

#3 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

Exinaye on the free hockey websitesinaye

For it might get u banned

Posted Image

#4 Dragonfruits

Dragonfruits

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,498 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

i would assume gamecenter over in the netherlands you would have no blackouts not sure of the price going on the hfboards their saying comcast or direct tv forget which one is offering the tv for 59.99 usually the internet only is cheaper i would assume it would be around 40 dollars or even cheaper if they do something like a month free

#5 dstole

dstole

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

I have used the NHL game center for a few years now. I have been able to watch games on the train on my iPhone, computer, PS3, and appleTV. Nothing beats being on a crowded Tokyo train like being able to watch the Canucks at the same time.

I have never had blackouts because there is no "local" area. I am sure my IP shows I am overseas, and so blackouts don't apply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.