Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

How many points should we expect from the Nucks, and will we be presidents again?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

Poll: How many points should we expect and will we be presidents again? (92 member(s) have cast votes)

Points?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Presidents?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:38 AM

I only care about being fit for the SC.

Fortunately this shortened season with less long distance travelling should help the Canucks stay fresh. Sadly staying fresh won't help us imo as we have not got "bigger and badder" (yet) where we need it, so I'm expecting similar to last season.

The one heartening thing was MG on the radio regarding the Lu deal saying something like "we know what we need" I think/hope he realises that we still lack size with pushback in this team if we are going to stand up to "best of 7's against the likes of LA, Boston, Philly etc.
Kevin.jpg

#32 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

i have a feeling.... looking at their roster...... carolina might get the presidents trophy
especially with semin, e.staal, j.staal, and cam ward..... they look strong ;)
betta watch out 'nucks :P

Carolina?? No way, I think it is either the Canucks or it might be the Rangers who will win the Presidents with Nash, Richards, Gaborik, Lunquvist etc. Rangers look really stronger in D and in forwards.

Posted Image

#33 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

I only care about being fit for the SC.

Fortunately this shortened season with less long distance travelling should help the Canucks stay fresh. Sadly staying fresh won't help us imo as we have not got "bigger and badder" (yet) where we need it, so I'm expecting similar to last season.

The one heartening thing was MG on the radio regarding the Lu deal saying something like "we know what we need" I think/hope he realises that we still lack size with pushback in this team if we are going to stand up to "best of 7's against the likes of LA, Boston, Philly etc.

Trade for Chara or Lucic :bigblush:

Posted Image

#34 playboi19

playboi19

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,632 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

45-0-3

Is that too much to ask.

#35 MoneypuckOverlord

MoneypuckOverlord

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

No, because Kesler is missing too many games, and we are without a 2nd line centerman right now.

Well, I , I feel very good about this draft, but I, I think, potentially you know were gonna have 3 or 4 NHL players out of this group, ummmm, you know like we are not going to prejudice to were they are from.

-Jim Benning June 27, 2015 shortly after the completion of the 2015 NHL Entry draft in Miami Florida.

#36 Quoted

Quoted

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,438 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

With the unbalanced schedule, its hard to see someone in the west getting the President's trophy this year.

#37 Canucklehead420

Canucklehead420

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

32-12-4 68 points number 2 in West 4th in league

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.