The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks offer to the fans.

PlayStation

As far casual employees go, the point is to maintain a happy and efficient workforce, one that feels it is valued and appreciated by their employers as they go through a tough economic labour struggle that doesn't involve their working conditions. This is Management 101. It's a pittance to make a substantial difference.

I personally think they should have done nothing at all rather than give out this garbage. The reason is that if they did nothing at all then they would at least be in a position where they feel they didn't do anything wrong (fair enough). However they decide to give something to a few fans for the mistakes they are now acknowledging they made and the rest of the fans basically suck it up. To me that is ridiculous.

People should really stop complaining how their lives suck.

If you don't like it, go do something about it.

Quit complaining about this and that. Why something is so damn expensive or we should boycott this. They should do more of that, give me this, give me that ...

HOCKEY IS BACK! WATCH THE GAME! IF YOU CAN GO TO THE GAME, WATCH IT HOME OR THE BAR!

ST*U AND STOP B*******

If you don't like it is up to YOU to do something about. NOT others to do something for you!

Archived