The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zack Kassian

Drew1

the loss of a player of even a game or 2 will have profound effects. Loose Zack Burrows or a d man you guys are in dire straights even if for a game or 2 ...

I am suprised you bright boys didnt come up with moving the second Sedin from wing to second line center yet ...

As for Zack ...11 goals 15 assists 140 hits .......u dont want to hear the rest

the loss of a player of even a game or 2 will have profound effects. Loose Zack Burrows or a d man you guys are in dire straights even if for a game or 2 ...

I am suprised you bright boys didnt come up with moving the second Sedin from wing to second line center yet ...

As for Zack ...11 goals 15 assists 140 hits .......u dont want to hear the rest

with our head office and a short schedule, kassian will spend most of his time in chicago!

coach v and gillis in a regular schedule deny oppurtunities to develop youth with the big club, their record proves it. sure, they will use all the superlatives to sell kassian when asked by reporters about his development, but "he still needs more time", will be there mantra.

they want low budget journeymen or if they can swing the right deal a power forward who can play immediatley. i think they have already mis-managed this young man because his first 2- 4 games were worthy of third line and fourth line minutes through the stretch of a weak schedule ending last year heading into the playoffs ( time well invested was missed )!

just sayin"

Archived