The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Camp Day 2, interesting division of group A, B

Primal Optimist

Just reading today's camp schedule, and it is quite distinctive, the 'looks' they are giving.

Vancouver, B.C. – The Vancouver Canucks released the following practice information for Monday, January 14th at Rogers Arena. Training camp practices are open to the public. Please note rosters and practice times are subject to change.

GROUP B on-ice - 9:00 – 9:45 am

Details: http://canucks.nhl.c...art.htm?dcid=83

B. Sweatt, A. Gordon

D. Archibald, A. Rodin

P. Andersson, D. Joslin

K. Connauton, F. Corrado

J. Cannata

GROUP A on-ice - 11:00 am – 12:30 pm

Details: http://canucks.nhl.c...art.htm?dcid=82

D. Sedin, H. Sedin, A. Burrows

M. Raymond, A. Ebbett/J. Schroeder, D. Booth

C. Higgins, M. Lapierre, J. Hansen

A. Volpatti, M. Malhotra, D. Weise

K. Connauton, K. Bieksa

K. Ballard, C. Tanev

J. Garrison, A. Edler

A. Alberts, C. Barker

R. Luongo, C. Schneider

I mean if kes comes back after ten games it will be Sat, the 9th of Feb at the start of a home stand of 4 games. Again, pure speculation, but that buys him another 4 weeks eh? I would like to see him back sooner, but of the utmost importance is a healthy, energized kesler at the end of April.

Also, if you missed the news on Zack Kassian

2013/01/12: Before he's pencilled in anywhere from the first to fourth line for the Vancouver Canucks, 21-year-old winger Zack Kassian has to get over a bothersome back that flared up two weeks ago while playing in the AHL. Kassian injured a facet joint, which is any one of four projections that link one vertebra of the spine to an adjacent vertebra. Kassian injured a facet joint, which is any one of four projections that link one vertebra of the spine to an adjacent vertebra. "I've had some spasms, but nothing major," said Kassian, who has no history of back ailments. "It just takes a little time to heal. Today, I felt good on the ice and it's day by day and I'm on track to be good for training camp. I don't know how I hurt it. I woke up and it was tight and I had another little issue. Skating and playing games probably didn't help, but we've got it solved." (Source: Vancouver Province)

Archived