The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Booth to have MRI on strained groin

The Kassassin Train

I still don't have Raymond on the 2nd line.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Higgins - Schroeder - Kassian

Raymond - Lapierre - Hansen

Volpatti - Malholtra - Weise

Ebbett (Blake?)

Hamhuis (?) - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Ballard - Tanev

Vandermeer/Barker

Schneider

Luongo

I say keep Luongo, with the condensed schedule we'll need him. Hamhuis sat out practice, as well as Kassian (back), some real questions in our line up all of the sudden.

I wouldn't be surprised if this, and Hamhuis', injuries are very minor. Hoping it's just a slight strain that goes with uping the intensity of the workout and changing the routine. I'm no professional athlete, but I am fairly active, and I usualy get a sore groin for a week or two when I up the intensity of my programme.

Yes there is logic to lending Burrows to help the 2knd line. Hmm, how about;

Sedin/Sedin/Hansen

Raymond/Schroeder/Burrows Thats fast! Boston's 2knd line is not big and had the Selke winner last year.

Higgins/Lappy/Kassian

Volpatti/Manny/Weiss

Why Hansen? Like Burrows he's a glue guy that does forechecking, backchecking and add's speed. Where I think Kassian could take advantage scoring wise, the Twins really just need a guy to do their dirty work. Its why Burrows works! Hansen would be better at that at this stage?

Well we don't have much of a choice right now. From the looks of things in practice, Raymond will be on the second line.

Maybe to balance things out a bit more they could do:

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Raymond Lapierre Burrows

Higgins Schroeder Hansen

Looking at it, you have to respect Ossi's perspective; its opportunity for another guy!

Our depth on LW; Danny, Burrows, Booth, Raymond, Higgins and Jensen in Europe. Take one out; we're still fine on the left side. Maybe we'll see Jensen if the injury is going to eat up weeks or months. He should get the call Ossi is suggesting???

Ahem; Its also a calling that we could run out of left wingers to continue to borrow our weak right side. Still a need there which does not have an Ebbet stop gap or Schroeder prospect as we have at centre. I hear a Lou trade fix calling or Arnott who plays centre, but also RW.

Yes there is logic to lending Burrows to help the 2knd line. Hmm, how about;

Sedin/Sedin/Hansen

Raymond/Schroeder/Burrows Thats fast! Boston's 2knd line is not big and had the Selke winner last year.

Higgins/Lappy/Kassian

Volpatti/Manny/Weiss

Why Hansen? Like Burrows he's a glue guy that does forechecking, backchecking and add's speed. Where I think Kassian could take advantage scoring wise, the Twins really just need a guy to do their dirty work. Its why Burrows works! Hansen would be better at that at this stage?

Booth is not a true Canuck. I surely hope we trade him soon. He always bobbles the puck when he skates and I feel he gets very lucky when he actually is able to control it. Now that he has a bad knee he is not what we need. We have to trade him now while he still has value. We should package booth with luongo. Trade booth a 2nd rounder, and Luongo for Kessel and Reimer. Move Kessel onto wing with raymond. Our lines will look like this once kesler is back:

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Raymond Kesler Kessel

Higgins Lappy Kassian

Weise Schroeder someone???

Boom. We are just about ready to go. Pull the trigger Gillis

Archived