Canucks Community

David Booth out 4 to 6 weeks

hockeyville88

@FarhanLaljiTSN

Booth out 4 to 6 weeks. Still calling it a groin strain. #canucks

Ann Schmaltz@annschmaltz

Booth suffered the injury Sunday morning during fitness testing. @VanCanucks

Ben Kuzma@benkuzma

Vigneault on Booth's injury impacting second line: "Obviously, guys like Ebbett and Schroeder are going to get a serious look."

Is it just me or has David Booth never really made sense here in Vancouver? The guy just doesn't feel like a Canuck. He rubs everyone the wrong way with his character, has not panned out in terms of point production, and has had horrible injury luck.

2/3rd of our 2nd line gone for a lengthy amount of time in a 48-game season. Oyyy.

Uh-oh. Our 2nd line is looking mighty weak right now.

EDIT: I think we should move Burrows down to the 2nd and try Kassian on the 1st. Our 2nd line is just way to weak now without Booth and Kesler. Moving Burrows down would make that 2nd line a lot stronger. But of course if Kassian doesn't work with the Sedins... Ahhhh! This isn't the type of season where you can experiment with things. FRACK.

So 3-5 weeks that matter. That's not really that bad. Still shouldn't have happened.

So 3-5 weeks that matter. That's not really that bad. Still shouldn't have happened.

Not that bad in a normal season. 4-6 weeks in a 48-game season means he'll miss 16-24 games. That could amount to nearly 50% of the regular season. Combine that with the fact that Kesler is also out and it spells trouble for the Canucks.

@FarhanLaljiTSN

Ann Schmaltz@annschmaltz

Ben Kuzma@benkuzma

Is it just me or has David Booth never really made sense here in Vancouver? The guy just doesn't feel like a Canuck. He rubs everyone the wrong way with his character, has not panned out in terms of point production, and has had horrible injury luck.

2/3rd of our 2nd line gone for a lengthy amount of time in a 48-game season. Oyyy.

Not that bad in a normal season. 4-6 weeks in a 48-game season means he'll miss 16-24 games. That could amount to nearly 50% of the regular season. Combine that with the fact that Kesler is also out and it spells trouble for the Canucks.

@FarhanLaljiTSN

Ann Schmaltz@annschmaltz

Ben Kuzma@benkuzma

Archived