The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

David Booth out 4 to 6 weeks

hockeyville88

That's keeping yourself in good shape, let's not even wait for game play, let's just get injured in fitness training. I hate to say it and i don't even have any reasoning behind it but for some reason the guy just rubs me the wrong way? Sorry to the Booth lovers out there.

I don't hear the agnostics or atheists of the NHL answering questions with "god' in them when being interviewed, Booth should do the same and keep his beliefs to himself.

Better yet, maybe a player who is an atheist one day should just say in an interview he got this far in the game because he wasn't hauled off to church by his parents every Sunday morning and had more time to practice.

He's allowed to speak how he wants to speak. It's not like he's completely ignoring the point. He's just saying things from his viewpoint. It's like these NON-Christian types who feel the need to cuss every time they say something. I wish people like that would leave that out of it and just say the point.

That's keeping yourself in good shape, let's not even wait for game play, let's just get injured in fitness training. I hate to say it and i don't even have any reasoning behind it but for some reason the guy just rubs me the wrong way? Sorry to the Booth lovers out there.

Buy him out after this year. I could care less about his personal life or beliefs except if it impacts his hockey.

All the time he spent hunting may indicate that he isn't that serious about keeping in shape and improving as a hockey player and is more interested in collecting paycheques and enjoying life. Being a hockey player these days involves a full committment to staying in shape 12 months a year and this groin injury may indicate Booth didn't do and that he doesn't have the drive to succeed in this league longterm.

damn this season got more interesting and not in the good way does luongo get moved sooner or do we hold on and wait for our line up to get healthy i think were ok without booth for a bit but kesler is the hole that needs to be filled and if thats ebbet then hopefully he can play well til kesler comes back

Archived