The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are the Canucks doing to say sorry ?

That's 7$ us avg per game if you are buying season's tix.

7 x 24games = 168$ us! Includes parking, and a jersey!!!!

We pay 168$ cdn for 1 jersey!!!!!! Free season's tix with purchase of a jersey?! SHWEEEEEET!

Said I think I'm losin my mind this time....

For seasons ticket holders they have graciously given us the opportunity to "move up" (aka give them way more money to sit in the expensive sections they are having trouble selling) for a great chance to sit in premium seats!

Woo hoo!

If I wanted to sit in the lower bowl it's not like there's a lack of them available. The hardest seats to get are the ones right at the price breaks in the upper bowl where the view of the game is often far superior to the tickets that cost triple the price they are offering to "upgrade" me too.

:sadno:

Only for people at the game - at least that is what the staff at the team store told me. Not the general public which is what upsets me. Your average canuck fan will not make it to any game, let alone the first 3...which sold out in under 1 hour. ALL fans suffered the same, yet only the fortunate extreme minority get any kind of tolken appologetic gesture. Pens have 50% off merch all day long for the first 4 games...not just for ticket holders. Canucks have some open practices...neat but really a nothing gesture. Discounted food at said games...BFD. Would have loved to have picked up some new logo gear at a discount. It would have made me feel a little better after losing so much of something I love so much. I am fortunate enough to watch or listen to every game and follow the team closely but rarely get to go to a game. I feel I got a big middle finger from the organization. Love the players, go canucks go and all that...but to canucks org...EFF EWE!

Archived