Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strombone1

Renaud: Lappy gained 20 lbs. of muscle

74 posts in this topic

Renaud Lavoie @RenLavoieRDS

From my blog: #canucks Maxim Lapierre gained 20 pounds of muscle during the lockout. He'll be way more stronger on the ice.

Roidz

I like Lappy. Love his determnation - if he's actually stronger to go with the bigger, he'll be hard to handle.

Last year, no-one tried to pick a fight with Lappy in the last half of the season .. he learned to fight as well .. he could be our "missing power forward" .. I am optimistic .. if he comes to play, he will be getting a good contract .. much to play for ..

Look at his shoulders and his biceps :o dayumm

He's gonna be a beast, his fighting is getting better aswell.

Jan1413_BTL_9233340614_slide.jpg

Last year, no-one tried to pick a fight with Lappy in the last half of the season .. he learned to fight as well .. he could be our "missing power forward" .. I am optimistic .. if he comes to play, he will be getting a good contract .. much to play for ..

There's a reason why Lapierre was a second rounder in the deep 2003 draft.

He's more than a third line grinder. Maybe this is his opportunity to show what he can do offensively.

If he actually gained 20 pounds of pure muscle, there's some roiding going on there. But 10 pounds of muscle isn't out of the question.

If he actually gained 20 pounds of pure muscle, there's some roiding going on there. But 10 pounds of muscle isn't out of the question.

There's a reason why Lapierre was a second rounder in the deep 2003 draft.

He's more than a third line grinder. Maybe this is his opportunity to show what he can do offensively.

It's been 268 days since the last Canucks game vs the Kings.

thats roughly 38 weeks.

If you push yourself and stay on top of your diet and routine you can easily gain +2 lbs/week. so hypothetically he could've gained 57 lbs of muscle during the lockout. WITHOUT ROIDS