Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

LA kings stanley cup winners and game tickets are $17.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 miles.p

miles.p

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

Canucks Stanley Cup losers tickets are minimum $100 each.

Vancouver Canucks at Los Angeles Kings Tickets
Sat, 03/23/2013 1:00 p.m. PDT STAPLES Center
Los Angeles, CA Sell Priced from: $17.00 USD
2,116 tickets left

Am i the only person that thinks there is something wrong with this picture? We pay through the roof for game tickets to watch a losing team still not getting it done.

I know where i'll be going on that saturday night. Tickets to LA is cheaper than Canucks tickets.

Edited by miles.p, 15 January 2013 - 06:55 PM.

#2 Avicii

Avicii

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,363 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

Go cheer for the Kings then.

Posted Image

#3 Lillooet_Hillbilly

Lillooet_Hillbilly

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

its LA, they basically lost all interest the day after the parade. with the lock out and how well the LA clippers and some extent LA lakers they'll be lucky to have any one in the stands

#4 canuck_trevor16

canuck_trevor16

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,657 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

This is no canucks talk and I cant look at LA stanley cup winner......so undeserved

One day some of us will look back on the year and look at the chicago, and most of us will realize that it was a small bump in the road to the cup

WIN THE CUP FOR SALO CAMPAIGN

#5 Duodenum

Duodenum

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,505 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

Since when are the Canucks a losing team?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Grapefruits

Grapefruits

Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

Since when are the Canucks a losing team?

Lets count the Stanley Cups... thats right, 0.

Posted Image

#7 miles.p

miles.p

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

Go cheer for the Kings then.

Why are you so offended bro?

This is a serious question? What's the reason why ticket prices are so high here? And i'm not just talking Vancouver, i'm talking all throughout Canada. Are hockey tickets that premium that we have to spend so much.

Why are the same tickets in the USA over 50% cheaper. The only thing i can think of is that the organization knows people will pay whatever the cost of the tickets are. This is pretty much legally stealing. I wouldn't mind paying that much if the Canucks had at least 1 stanley cup banner. But no. The premium is there for no reason. It's not like those high priced tickets has contributed to stanley cup rings.

#8 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Lets count the Stanley Cups... thats right, 0.

LOL, doesn't mean we are a losing team. The Canucks have been great the past 4-5 years, our time is coming. Are you saying that teams like Montreal and Toronto are winning teams just because of their Stanley Cups. We all know Torontos playoff situation, and Montreal struggles to grab the bottom seeds.

#9 Red Light Racicot

Red Light Racicot

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Yeah that sucks

#10 babych

babych

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

I'm in Calgary where the fLames haven't been to the playoffs in 4 years and the lowest ticket price is $50 (for the top of the 3rd level).

Total Bull$hit if you ask me. But, the market dictates I guess.
(shiznak@Jun 17 2008, 08:00 PM)
Kesler was lucky to score 20 this year since the injury to Morrison allowed him to do so.

I doubt Kesler would ever break 15 goals in his career again.

#11 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

Why are you so offended bro?

This is a serious question? What's the reason why ticket prices are so high here? And i'm not just talking Vancouver, i'm talking all throughout Canada. Are hockey tickets that premium that we have to spend so much.

Why are the same tickets in the USA over 50% cheaper. The only thing i can think of is that the organization knows people will pay whatever the cost of the tickets are. This is pretty much legally stealing. I wouldn't mind paying that much if the Canucks had at least 1 stanley cup banner. But no. The premium is there for no reason. It's not like those high priced tickets has contributed to stanley cup rings.

Because people here are willing to pay that much. If they charge anything over $50 per in markets like Phoenix, LA, etc., the rinks are empty. They could charge $500 per ticket in Canadian markets and the buildings would still be full.

The premium is there because hockey is Canada. Canada is hockey. If you don't like it, move to LA. It's cheaper to move there than it is to buy a Canuck ticket ;)

/=S=/

#12 Machine Gun Kelly

Machine Gun Kelly

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

SUPPLY AND DEMAND.
COMMON FRICKIN SENSE.
Posted Image

#13 Hume

Hume

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

come on you bozos, it's supply and demand. the tickets will sell for the most people are willing to pay for them, that is how literally everything works.
i've no idea what i am talking about! you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thiiiiiiiiiiiiiinkin'.
(i'm trapped in this body and can't get out.) how come i end up where i started?.
REASONABLE AND SENSIBLE.

#14 G-52

G-52

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

And you wonder why some teams have no money. Its because they charge 20 bucks for a ticket and they give you a free beer and hotdog. Americans don't give a frack about hockey for the most part, if the tickets werent cheap nobody would go to hockey in the south.

Posted Image

#15 miles.p

miles.p

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

LOL, doesn't mean we are a losing team. The Canucks have been great the past 4-5 years, our time is coming. Are you saying that teams like Montreal and Toronto are winning teams just because of their Stanley Cups. We all know Torontos playoff situation, and Montreal struggles to grab the bottom seeds.

You call this winning?

2000 - lost in first round
2001 - lost in first round
2002 - lost in second round
2003 - lost in first round
2004 - lockout
2005 - did not reach the playoffs
2006 - lost in second round
2007 - missed playoffs again
2008 - lost in second round
2009 - lost in second round
2010 - lost in game 7 of scf
2011 - lost in first round
Playoff record since 2000 - 45 wins and 49 losses. That's about 45% winning. So no you cannot call them a winning team if you go by playoff wins and loses.

#16 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

See the ticket thread?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.