The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Tide Has Turned in Vancouver: A Prediction

King of the ES

Seriously dude...We can complain about a lot of things about our team but as a true fan you have to believe that they will make the playoffs. Coz that's what fans do. We will complain about all the things you have listed but will still rally behind our team to win it all......

What do you want? Props when they don't make the playoffs......

So go ahead complain about all things u feel are wrong but don't give up hope dude.....

Worked in Chicago, worked in Pittsburgh. I won't yet say that it's "worked" in Edmonton, but a lot of people are justifiably excited about their future. The places that it hasn't worked is in Columbus and Long Island.

Probably not coincidental that the places that it's been successful are well-run organizations, with good history's, and with good fan support, of which Toronto is all.

Also, "lottery picks" is a bit vague, I'm talking top 1 - 3 picks for 2 - 3 years.

I enjoy the opinions of those that provide alternative views to those of the majority.

The King puts himself out there and as his views are sometimes contrary or different makes him unique and interesting.

The road less travelled is the road I am on so ,yeah,I like his style.

At my age sucking is something that no longer exists in my vocabulary but you go boy,or girl.

In all honesty I would not be surprised if the Canucks did miss the playoffs. A shortened season is one where anything can happen. If the Canucks get off to their typical slow start they may not have the time to recover. I think they are still a playoff team mind you, but I don't think it is an impossible scenario to have them stumble this season.

One thing I do agree with is that this team's core players did not look hungry last year heading into the playoffs and they need to be to win the cup. Heart beats this turn the other cheek BS every time.

In all honesty I would not be surprised if the Canucks did miss the playoffs. A shortened season is one where anything can happen. If the Canucks get off to their typical slow start they may not have the time to recover. I think they are still a playoff team mind you, but I don't think it is an impossible scenario to have them stumble this season.

One thing I do agree with is that this team's core players did not look hungry last year heading into the playoffs and they need to be to win the cup. Heart beats this turn the other cheek BS every time.

Archived