The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Minecraft Server (PC Only)

ChenWei91

What did you do? I started a private server for me and my sister to play together and it won't let her connect anymore.

Go to your windows button, and type in "cmd", then "ipconfig". Check to see if your IP address matches that of your server, and that other thing... Forgot what that other thing is called...

Guest Gumballthechewy

Go to your windows button, and type in "cmd", then "ipconfig". Check to see if your IP address matches that of your server, and that other thing... Forgot what that other thing is called...

I thought the IP address looked different...

Guest Gumballthechewy

Sorry... I usually check every night but these past couple of weeks I've been very busy with midterms and all sorts of other things

Pffft! Screw School!

Watching Flames game, sorry. I had it on earlier, But you decided to have a life.. Tsk tsk.

Flames? Ew. Get off your couch, turn off your TV and go for a walk. Then go wash out the garbage hockey you just saw from your eyes

Why aren't I listed in the OP? My player name is 911IsTheNumberToDialWhenYouAreInTrouble

Flames? Ew. Get off your couch, turn off your TV and go for a walk. Then go wash out the garbage hockey you just saw from your eyes

Why aren't I listed in the OP? My player name is 911IsTheNumberToDialWhenYouAreInTrouble

He mad bro

Guest Gumballthechewy

He mad bro

Did your name see some boobies or something?

(I can't remember if I already asked you that...)

How big is the World file for the server?? Im thinking of just setting up a server and if small enough just hosting it for you guys(depending if my router lets me, no options for port forwarding etc) My pc is on pretty much 24/7.. gets restarted 3-4 times a day because minecraft + youtube drains it lol.

How big is the World file for the server?? Im thinking of just setting up a server and if small enough just hosting it for you guys(depending if my router lets me, no options for port forwarding etc) My pc is on pretty much 24/7.. gets restarted 3-4 times a day because minecraft + youtube drains it lol.

Just under 260mb. If you really want to it would be great. I was hoping someone would take over as host :P

It's up btw

Archived