The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Minecraft Server (PC Only)

ChenWei91

Guest Gumballthechewy

Just a heads up. Won't be on much. 2 new xbox games ;) server will still be up tho

What games?

Is one Tomb Raider?

Insides not done. And I have loads I want to do before I show it off. There's a reason why you don't see tthe mini map ;)

Also games are Crysis 3 and Medal of Honor Warfighter. Tomb raider looks great but not my kind of game.

And servers probably lagging because I restart it through out the day and well I won't be home for 4-5 hours.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Come play Minecraft with me and keep me company! Dodedede16 is online with me!

I'll try and see if my Internet will let me tonight.

What a great night of Minecraft! Dode, Rarareaks, and I did some sick things tonight!

-Found Skeleton Spawner

-Found Ravine (Bryzgalov's Five Hole)

-Lots of resources (I have 10 stacks of cobble, 5 stacks coal, 3 stacks mossy cobble, 1 stack each of iron and gold.)

Boys join Dode and I! We have found so much stuff and there is still so much to explore on the other side of the ravine! Me and Dode went across and we almost died!

2a4u9er.png

Just a fraction of the resources we've found!

Now somebody (preferebly mod) PLEASE COME ON TO TELEPORT US OUT, We are terribly lost and have absoluetly no idea where to go

Jesus!!! I found two cave spider spawners and a skeleton spawner all in the same area.. so many resources here!!

ANOTHER ONE!!!! holy crap 4 cave spider spawners in one mineshaft wtf

I found 4 diamonds in a chest! did you go over the ravine? wait for me and dode!

Archived