CDC Minecraft Server (PC Only)

ChenWei91

Guest Gumballthechewy

My mining adventure

Before using Fortune 3 pick

2eyf0b8.png

After using Fortune 3 pick

16ld4i0.png

My complete stash(still missing more coal.. too lazy to get it all)

Where did you get all those diamonds!?

I think I just defied the odds of finding pink sheep lol

And I found snow biome!!! I've got 3 stacks of ice blocks so we're ready to start on Rogers Arena

I'll be willing to lend a hand when I get back from my business trip, I'm sure Dode will too when he's back from vacay. I have a silk touch pick and I'm pretty sure Dode does too so we can all go and get more ice as I'm sure we'll need more than 3 stacks

Before we left me and Dode found a pretty good place for the arena, we marked it with a tower of cobble that goes straight up for about 50 blocks

I'll be willing to lend a hand when I get back from my business trip, I'm sure Dode will too when he's back from vacay. I have a silk touch pick and I'm pretty sure Dode does too so we can all go and get more ice as I'm sure we'll need more than 3 stacks

Before we left me and Dode found a pretty good place for the arena, we marked it with a tower of cobble that goes straight up for about 50 blocks

Yeah but the thing is.. the taiga biome is really really really REALLY far away from home.. It's about two days worth of going through tons of jungle...

yeah... well I've set up shop at another area that's extremely far away from home... dunno why I did it but I was hunting for something.... now i wish i was an admin so i could tp back and forth because it looks like I'm going to be staying there for a very long time :(

Archived