The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Minecraft Server (PC Only)

ChenWei91

I dont think I have enough coal

6nuh6p.png

819 coal blocks x 9 = 7371 pieces of coal... Then there is the coal under it

pft that's it?...

btw I would play, but I just bought Don't Starve, and I'm very addicted to that at the moment. As well as League of Legends.

The new launcher should automatically switch to the new snapshot when you open and then download it. If it doesnt make sure to select 13w21a from the dropdown

Minecraft snapshot 13w21a

by Dinnerbone on May 23, 2013

13w21a.png

Last week, our very own Jeb got married! Meanwhile, the rest of us were taking a short vacation to celebrate the recent milestone of 10,000,000 PC & 10,000,000 Pocket Edition sales! This week, it’s back to work and we have some fun treats in store!

• Added new UI for horses, to control saddle/armour/inventory.
  • Started to move over various things to a new Attribute system. You may see some new tooltips, don’t be scared!
  • Lots of work towards a new Resource Pack system, but not finished yet. Currently still compatible with texture packs.
  • New internal chat system; lots of messages should be translated now that weren’t previously.
  • [bug MC-1497] – Damaged Anvils do not show damage in inventory or item frame
  • [bug MC-13626] – XP Bar in creative
  • [bug MC-13640] – Hay Bales do not burn when set on fire
  • [bug MC-13662] – XP, Health and hungerbar are buggy with horses
  • [bug MC-13770] – Using a horse spawn egg on a horse works only when riding the horse
  • [bug MC-13852] – Can’t throw enderpearls while mounting a horse
  • [bug MC-14220] – Player appearance not updating in multiplayer (armor, tools)
  • [bug MC-14417] – No way to remove armor or saddles off a horse
  • [bug MC-14422] – Horse name tag is shown while riding
  • [bug MC-15138] – Sides of cauldron has compass texture after placing compass in Item Frame
  • [bug MC-15201] – Bottom part of some types of horses-harness is misplaced
  • [bug MC-15416] – Selected item disappears when armor breaks

My "auto" smelting system for the server..

1h8fvm.png

Cobble goes in top right chest.. Hoppers suck it down and put it into the 2 furnaces.. Once smelted the hopper on the bottom sucks the finished product out and puts it in the bottom chest.

Iron and gold go in top left chest and same proccess as above

Sick bastard.. lol.

I've been more in a mining mood lately.. dunno why.. watch youtube and mine.. :P Right under my main house.. I did a strip mine from level 50 or so down to bedrock.. lol.. Found caves I didnt explore.. Hopefully that'll make my mob grinder work better.

Makes things easier doesnt it? If only I could do a auto-smelting set up that you can do in Feed the beast.

And the 2 people that have been to my house.. You know how lit up I have it.. And yet a creeper somehow spawns.. and finds the path into my storage... causing this to happen

23k5csw.png

Archived