Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChenWei91

CDC Minecraft Server (PC Only)

yes it is.. if you head towards where my farm animals are and keep going in that direction over a hill or 2 you will find it.. Or go to the end and find the stairs that lead to the top and turn right I believe and go straight

Are you kids done with school yet?? jeezz lol

Sorry!! I honestly have no time to go online.. Especially now i have to use a different login to log onto Minecraft to get onto the server.. I'm taking summer semester and if I'm not doing schoolwork, I'm at work, and if I'm not at work, I'm busy with another commitment..

I really needa finish my area but I'm never able to come on anymore to actually start. Which sucks.

Summer school eh? What ya fail ;)

Yo mang. Don't be dissing dat summer school. I learnt c++, and web page design back in the day. Best summers evers.

But seriously Apples, get on that server and check it out. Looks awesome.

I learnt webdesign on my own through trial and error :P

I was once recommended to take summer school.. but wasnt required to.. So I said eff that.. lol

1.6 will be released sometime next week! Which means we will be sticking with the main 1.6 version and not doing snapshot updates for a while.. Unless they add something REALLY big.

So my surprise.. and the release of 1.6.. gonna be a fun time next week ;)

In the new launcher?? No they didnt.. They just made it so you could create 'profiles' for different versions.. Just click New Profile.. Then select the version you want from the dropdown box

In the new launcher?? No they didnt.. They just made it so you could create 'profiles' for different versions.. Just click New Profile.. Then select the version you want from the dropdown box

Oh hahah