The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Minecraft Server (PC Only)

ChenWei91

Agreed with the Bird. Buy the game mangs. Support your favorite developers!

Side note. If you do plan on making a new world, can you upload this current world for download? My little sister wants to play it by herself.

Started on the new world.. trust me.. you guys will have LOADS of time to play on the current one.. I have loads to do even before I start building.

But here is an idea of what to expect.

Everyone will have the same sized plot to build on. I will be building houses on all plots.. If you choose not to keep it.. Knock it down. And build what ever you want. Note all houses will look pretty much the same.. The only difference between plots will be terrain.. It will be first come first serve.

Center of town will have the nether portal.. No other portals will be permitted within the town.. And if someone wants one at their new base.. they will need to get me to make it as it needs to be made differently to not link with the town portal. Then I will link that portal with the nether hub for faster travel between town, your place, other peoples places and the end when we get that far.

There will be no Mining under the town. I will have redstone under roads and such for lighting and dont want it broken.. If a cave happens to go under.. nothing ya can do I guess.. Just be careful.

Will recreate the town 'shop' thing you guys had with enchanting table and such.

The surprise I have coming may not be until sometime this weekend or early next week.. Another travel thursday-saturday for me.. /sigh

2yjuctu.png

A preview of what I have done.. what you dont see is the tunnels under the roads for the lighting.. The square blocks beside the road will be plots.. Trying to keep them flat but still have a 'hill' look to fit in with the rest of the area. Portals set up in what will be middle of the town with 4 beacons coming out of the middle.

That building you see is the spawn building.. You will spawn in there rather than outside unprotected.

Archived