The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dale Weise - A Man To Watch

BleedCanucks

i actually always expected more from him since we acquired him. was a little disappointed in last season because i think he can do more. heres to hoping with more ice time and better linemates, maybe he can play a more prominent role with the club. if he is going to step up, i think now is the team its sorely needed

He isn't THAT bad of a fighter. He held his own against Horton and Peckam, two big guys who can throw them fairly well.

Weise got really crappy minutes, starting in the defensive zone around 80% of the time and finishing in the offensive zone 49.5% of the time. He draws more penalties than he takes. 6th on the team in hits, 7th amongst forwards in blocked shots. -1, but didn't play against very tough competition. People seem to forget that he was a rookie. If Weise was a Canuck draft pick I think he would be much more popular.

we need that volpatti lappy weise line again , honestly the best our fourth line has ever been

this is the roster i wish we had

sedins burrows

booth kesler higgins

torres(yeah i know hes a coyote)manny hansen

volpatti , lappy weise

realistic line up i can live with

raymond traded for sack of pucks and some how we get torres back , gillis just needs to leave a dead horse of don maloneys bed

I can't wait to see Dale Weise more right now, he took MMA in the summer to get better at fight, and he lit it up in the dutch league with 48 points in 19 games. When he got back he wasn't afraid to throw some hits, he was hard on the forecheck, I'm really liking him and I'm glad we resigned him and got him off waivers, I can see this guy becoming a guy kind of like Higgins. It's great, can't wait to see more of this man.

I can't wait to see Dale Weise more right now, he took MMA in the summer to get better at fight, and he lit it up in the dutch league with 48 points in 19 games. When he got back he wasn't afraid to throw some hits, he was hard on the forecheck, I'm really liking him and I'm glad we resigned him and got him off waivers, I can see this guy becoming a guy kind of like Higgins. It's great, can't wait to see more of this man.

Archived