Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

sign Gomez and Redden

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#61 vancanfan

vancanfan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,516 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

Kypreos says Vancouver, Carolina and Anaheim kicking tires when it comes to Gomez moments ago on Sportsnet HockeyCentral.

Earlier on TSN's Season Preview, can't remember what commentator but he said Carolina, Anaheim and San Jose interested in Gomez.

As for Redden, they said St. Louis and Calgary interested.

Edited by vancanfan, 17 January 2013 - 08:10 PM.

#62 John Garret's moustache

John Garret's moustache

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

I wouldn't object to either Gomez or Arnott, we need a second line center until Kes is better and I'm just not comfortable with Ebbett or Schroder. If you can get Gomez for less than, say, 1.3 mil, why not? Even if we only use him while Kesler's out then trade him or whatever I'd be a lot more comfortable with him as our 2nd line center than the guys were looking at having fill it now...

I think with the right environment he could be decent again.
Posted Image

Thanks to Vintage Canuck. for the sick Zeppelin sig!

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.