Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yogolol

Scrimmage tonight

256 posts in this topic

I take back everything i said about Luongo.... trade Schneids!

did the announcer just say "there ya maggots" like he didn't think the mike was still on?

Schneider with the meltdown and the sieve impression. Kassian and Edler with the sexy goals. Our shootout talent sucks pretty badly though. We have like one or two average guys then it just bottoms out really fast.

Luuuuuuuuuuu

Anyways how was it, i only watched the shootout. Was there any intensity in the game or more like all star game = boooooring.

Ahh damn would have liked to see the shootout extended awhile!

Great idea by the Canucks. And nice to see so many young fans out there watching even on a school night

did the announcer just say "there ya maggots" like he didn't think the mike was still on?

That excuse only works for Hodgson.

Right, Nuck Nit?

Luuuuuuuuuuu

Anyways how was it, i only watched the shootout. Was there any intensity in the game or more like all star game = boooooring.

Yeah not too intense. No one wants to get hurt in a meaningless scrimmage. But a good exercise for the players to get their skating and timing back

Should have done an entire team shoot out. Would have been cool to see guys like Volpatti and Lapierre strut their stuff a bit. I'm sure they've all got a few dangles up their sleeves.

That was some of the laziest hockey I have ever seen.

Too bad Schroeder hit the post.

Ebbett wins this round...

Looked like the puck was hard to handle, I liked seeing the Lapierre Higgins,Hansen line along with the sedins,burrows line also Kassian and raymond looked solid together.

Should have done an entire team shoot out. Would have been cool to see guys like Volpatti and Lapierre strut their stuff a bit. I'm sure they've all got a few dangles up their sleeves.

That was some of the laziest hockey I have ever seen.

Nice to see Ebbett secure his spot on 3C.