The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Scrimmage tonight

yogolol

Ebbett's goal was only because Kass was plunked in the crease, doing his thing, causing a mess. Kassian was the one who generated that chance, not Ebbett. And yeah, Schroeder looked surprisingly good. Even K-Conn did. Arniel showing once again what a failure he is.

Ebbett's goal was only because Kass was plunked in the crease, doing his thing, causing a mess. Kassian was the one who generated that chance, not Ebbett. And yeah, Schroeder looked surprisingly good. Even K-Conn did. Arniel showing once again what a failure he is.

Raymond Schroeder Kassian was the most noticable line. I'm thinking that's the line they wanna go with as the third line. With the Higgins Lapierre Hansen line being the 2nd.

Raymond looked pretty good out there. Only a limited amount of falling.

You could tell the Sedins were just toying with the other side though. They could have scored alot more if they really wanted to turn it up.

U guys have to understand that this scrimmage means nothing, its just so they get the feel for the game a little, players played at 50% today they did not try that hard. nothing will be based out of the scrimmages, everything is based on practice, but personally i hope schroeder gets placed on the 2nd line during keslers absence over ebbett because ebbett is passed his time, when schroeder is only emerging. Schroeder is the type of player who will only succeed in a top position meaning u do not play him on the bottom 6 like Hodgson, he only deserves to play on the first or second line. Basically if u see schroeder on the third or fourth line ever it means hes getting traded. My lines this season are.

Sedins- Burrows

Raymond-Schroeder-Kassian

Higgins-Lapierre-Hansen

Weise-manny-Volpatti.

I thought the best player tonight was Alex Edler. Not just because he had a goal, assist, and SO goal... But he was skating very well,and looked so calm and collected. This may be his year, if he stays healthy.

The play started to pick up nicley through the 2nd half. Higgins and Hansen were standouts up front for me, and even Malhotra and Weise looked alright.

I see a few posts about Schroeders play, however I really didnt notice him all that much.

Raymond looks... kind of the same. If I haddnt seen this before, Id probably be excited about him... but we all know that this amounts to nothing...lol. Honestly though, IM really hoping for him to have a bounce back year, not just for the team, but for him to utilize the talent he owns to the fullest potential.

Archived