The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Connolly Waived? Twitter - Dreger

Canucks will not pickup Connolly. I like him, always have. But he is injury prone and not worth the risk. Nobody is quite sure at this point how long Kesler will be out for, might just be another month. The Canucks are probably counting on the Sedin's playing lights out, our defense and goaltending to keep things tight and steal quite a few games until Kesler and Booth are back.

Connolly won't come the Canucks way.

Canucks will not pickup Connolly. I like him, always have. But he is injury prone and not worth the risk. Nobody is quite sure at this point how long Kesler will be out for, might just be another month. The Canucks are probably counting on the Sedin's playing lights out, our defense and goaltending to keep things tight and steal quite a few games until Kesler and Booth are back.

Archived