The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MG should be on thin ice...

nitwitt

Doesn't matter who the gm was. Both guys wanted to come home.

Regarding shultz... I think Gillis failed big time. Didn't say he's a failure overall. Just overrated if u ask me.

At the end of the day... the BEST canucks were NOT acquired by him.

I'm talking about eddi burr kes twinz lui schneids kb3...

He hasn't drafted too well either... hopefully his recent picks pan out. Nonis and Burke have drafted our best players or in burrows case developed him.

Doesn't matter who the gm was. Both guys wanted to come home.

Regarding shultz... I think Gillis failed big time. Didn't say he's a failure overall. Just overrated if u ask me.

At the end of the day... the BEST canucks were NOT acquired by him.

I'm talking about eddi burr kes twinz lui schneids kb3...

He hasn't drafted too well either... hopefully his recent picks pan out. Nonis and Burke have drafted our best players or in burrows case developed him.

CDUBUYA,finally the voice of reason speaks.

Noted are the words of one Mikael Samuelsson,the most decent second liner this MGGM team has had and was an integral member of the Canuck's Swedish family:

"I liked it a lot in Florida, but it was tough leaving the Sedins, Edler and the other guys up in Vancouver. I didn’t think very highly of management, so in that way I didn’t mind."

It's funny when people say that coho and grabner had no place on team when in reality they were never given a chance.

I remember watching countless times Grabner would just rocket past defensemen for breakaways when they were already in position yet he still blew right past them over the blueline with his crazy skating.

CoHo in limited minutes was scoring well and developing nicely and then gets traded for Kassian who is no where near where Coho was in terms of adapting and fitting in.

IMO I would rather have COHO and Grabner right now because our Depth on D is great even without Ballard and Kassian does nothing for us.

We need those guys.

In the end though everything that happened definitely happened and I have come to terms with it all and really don't care long as the Canucks ice a playoff team and make a good run.

It's funny when people say that coho and grabner had no place on team when in reality they were never given a chance.

I remember watching countless times Grabner would just rocket past defensemen for breakaways when they were already in position yet he still blew right past them over the blueline with his crazy skating.

CoHo in limited minutes was scoring well and developing nicely and then gets traded for Kassian who is no where near where Coho was in terms of adapting and fitting in.

IMO I would rather have COHO and Grabner right now because our Depth on D is great even without Ballard and Kassian does nothing for us.

We need those guys.

In the end though everything that happened definitely happened and I have come to terms with it all and really don't care long as the Canucks ice a playoff team and make a good run.

People keep saying Coho was a bad draft pick. Why? He developed under our system (and had some help from offensively-weighted zone starts) to become someone we could trade and get something significant in return. Kass is already looking like a much better long-term investment too. That's a good pick.

As for Grabner: he stunk here. He stunk in Florida. He got put on waivers and got a wake up call. He said so himself. What more is there to say?

Guest Gumballthechewy

I have/had no gripes against the kid, I just don't see him as being the second coming of Wayne Crosby or Sidney Gretzky.

regards,

G.

Archived