Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* - - - - 9 votes

MG should be on thin ice...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
212 replies to this topic

#211 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,774 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

Enter my campaign. Replace Gillis with someone who can command respect and loyalty throughout the league, the fanbase, and the roster and who won't fall asleep at the wheel. That man is Trevor Linden.

I've been a steadfast Canuck fan myself for many years, but I am horrified to see a disappointing lack of character from the ice to the management - see the "Linden for GM" post for more details. It's not reflective of myself or this city (another reputation tattered in the riots). As far as winning goes, even at their paramount in 2011, it was soon evident the Nucks didn't have the character to get past the Bruins.

Change is possible. With the addition of one man, the Los Angeles Clippers went from the bottom to the top. The same can happen here, but until then, no self-respecting fan can cheer for the Canucks. That's why until then, it's one of the toughest decisions of my life, but I will take my support to the Prairies and root for the Edmonton Oilers.

What is this jumbled mess of text?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#212 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,219 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

What is this jumbled mess of text?

Me thinks it be the rambling Quixotic version of "tilting at windmills". tho in this case he is tilting at Gillis? .. I feel his frustration, but question his target ..

Edited by Tearloch7, 31 January 2013 - 09:06 PM.

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#213 MoneypuckOverlord

MoneypuckOverlord

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,064 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

Who are the morons that keep supporting appolo? We need to be grateful we have such a class act general manager right now. Bring back the negatives damit!

Players Nikolaj Ehlers have been compared too by the fan base of the Vancouver Canucks.

1 Pavel Bure

2 Markus Naslund

3 Nathan Mackkinon

4 Jonathan Drouin.

5 Jonathan Tavares

http://bleacherrepor...d-top-prospects

combine results.  Ehlers 5'11 162 lbs of solid rock.  

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.