The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Finally finished my son's (Canucks) nursery!

The Analyst

Thanks everyone, it kinda sucks since the NHL is doing a 25% discount for #hockeyisback and I bought all my stuff during the lockout.

My wife hand made the orca mobile and is actually making a big orca for the couch and a Blue/Green baby blanket.

I thought about the score board but I thought it would be "too much" so I left the light normal.

I'm thinking, that when he's older and wants to watch TV, I'll make a mini-jumbotron out of a 32" LED TV. (haven't exactly planned that one yet)Edit: Jersey was from Source for Sports ($200 i think) the smallest jersey that would fit the real patches. I wanted him to be able to eventually wear it.Garbage can $40, Team Canada Net ($50) all from Source for Sports.the carpet and goal light were from shop.NHL.com $350Nightlight and Wall Decal from Blueline sports ($50)My wife ordered the rest online and I don't know the prices.Growth Chart, Clock, Canucks Picture Frame. Tissue Box from the dollar store :) $1The paint and paint supplies were about $300 as well.

Archived