Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goalscorer

Kudos to MLSE - Fan appreciation

11 posts in this topic

It's a good move, but it's strange that they would be worried. TO would be the last team i'd be concerned about with regards to fans showing up, regardless.

They are not worried, just doing good business. How do you think the fan base feels today in Toronto - my guess is appreciated.

MLSE probably had this kind of apology planned anyway after last season's performance.

I bet Leaf fans would trade any freebies from MLSE for a single playoff run.

It has nothing to do with performance on the ice. They will always sell out, no matter what. They could have done what a lot of others are doing, discounted merchandise and concessions for a few games but they stepped ap and delivered what many in other cities hoped for.

I would love the Canucks to do this......but only for those who never been to a canucks game or certain cirumstances......I believe Canucks is doing something to bring some people who never been to Canuck game a chance to go?

Yeah very impressive, only makes our concession refund for 3 games look like even more of a joke.

Toronto is a market that will always sell out, and yet they still delivered with this appreciative gesture. A hell of a lot better than discounted concessions, that's for sure...

Right now, every team in the NHL is being out classed by the Toronto Maple Leafs in trying to win back fans.

When I read that earlier I was actually speechless.

Right now, the Canucks "concessions & souvenier price reduction" "apology" is nothing short of an epic farce when you see what the most successful brand name in the league is doing.