Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

[GDT] Canucks Scrimmage | Jan. 17/13 | 7:00 PM PST

435 posts in this topic

just noticed watching the highlights that ballard and tanev were on for all 3 goals. and ballard had a nice pass to schroeder on the third goal. can't wait for the real thing saturday

Chewed on his stick.

He was good, created the space needed for his line to succeed. He wasn't on the stat sheet unfortunately.

Luongo had 4 goals against in the shootout... out of 5 shooters. CS won this won clean, 33 saves in a 45 minute game for the SO.

Lets hope Raymond plays like he did in that scrimmage.

Amazing what Raymond can do when someone actually passes to him. And yes I am very serious

I am now dreaming of a Raymond - Schroeder - Kesler line

This is the comment of the night.

I have said all along that Booth kills the 2nd line and that if MR ever was traded to a top 8 team he would run riot. Some comments make the point, there was no serious checking and they are right, it will be very different in a real game (as it will be for everyone) however when was MR ever afraid of being checked? Never!

Like Ballard, MR's injury last year aside, it is high time we started tapping into his strengths instead of constantly putting him with puck hogs.

This will not be the rebirth of MR imo but hopefully the continuation of where he was before his injuries only with a "passing line" Let's not forget Kassian also has an eye for a killer pass and if his defence improves this might be a line with potential.

I was also pleased with Schroeder's contribution and if he is able to find space in this league he has an eye for a pass and a pick up that has been sadly lacking.

I am now dreaming of a Raymond - Schroeder - Kesler line