Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dudeone

Texas Calls All Gun-Toting Yanks

42 posts in this topic

So the more posts you have, the more lucid you are? .. spam away!!

So the more posts you have, the more lucid you are? .. spam away!!

No, its that folks with a few dozen posts are much more likely to be doing as he is accusing than folks with substancial histories.

Come on now, I'm trying to type on my smartphone while running trails with gloves on, anywau, I'm glad your career as a spelling cop has proven more fruitful than as an actual cop.

Come on now, I'm trying to type on my smartphone while running trails with gloves on, anywau, I'm glad your career as a spelling cop has proven more fruitful than as an actual cop.

Pssh!You're probably as dependent on your spellchecker as you are on regurgitating cut-and-pasted information...

Pssh!You're probably as dependent on your spellchecker as you are on regurgitating cut-and-pasted information...

Actually, there was a time when people learned how to spell correctly, how to use correct grammar etc and didn't have to rely on spellcheck in order to put together coherent and correctly put together sentences.

Yep. Unfortunately, it seems to be a lost art these days...

Once upon a time we had to learn to write with pens and pencils too.....in a manner that could actually be read by someone other than the author.

In my case it was a pen, nib and ink beginning in Grade 3. Desks in those days had an inkwell hole Something unfamiliar to many I would suppose.

stock-photo-4344755-ink-bottle-and-nib-pen.jpg

School%20Desk.JPG

Actually, there was a time when people learned how to spell correctly, how to use correct grammar etc and didn't have to rely on spellcheck in order to put together coherent and correctly put together sentences.

by the looks of this sentence, you were born before or after this time you speak of

You know someone has nothing of worth to add when they're reduced to critiquing something completely off topic from the post it responds to. Perhaps the pot should check out their reflection in the mirror?

"DE pot be Black, Mama ,, DE POT BE BLACK"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you guys kidding? Honestly, one page in and we're fighting about spelling, etc. like school children?

Every single person NOT sticking to the topic at hand (without making personal attacks) will be suspended from here on in. Enough already.

Edit: Previous content removed as it did not appear to fit the 'on topicness' of the topic as it mentioned the dunking of pigtails in Wetcoaster's inkwells. :sadno:

*wonders if the population of Texas has increased yet* Getting a little freaky deaky down there these days. :(

damn, deb, i had some good lines in my response, too

Are you guys kidding? Honestly, one page in and we're fighting about spelling, etc. like school children?

Every single person NOT sticking to the topic at hand (without making personal attacks) will be suspended from here on in. Enough already.