#31 MC Fatigue

MC Fatigue

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:20 AM

Posted Image
" I don't understand, can somebody tell me what's going on? Why is there a drunk Chinese man doing push-ups on my front lawn?......and why's he wearing lipstick??"

#32 Kesler's Nose

Kesler's Nose

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:20 AM

Lmao Damn Luongo jokes, they're pretty messed up, but funny none the less... I wonder what Lu would think if he seen that, would he laugh, or would he be very very angry? Hmmm. :emot-parrot:

"It's an opportunity, we don't look at it as a last chance... We look at it as an opportunity to do something great. We are going to take it period by period, shift by shift. You just have to be better than the guy across from you... Every guy in this locker room I can say believes we can do this." - Ryan Kesler

Posted Image

#33 hockeywoot

hockeywoot

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

I fell out of my chair laughing.

#34 Nevlach

Nevlach

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,022 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

Does anyone else still think Luongo is better than Schneider? Or is it just me...
Posted Image
Posted Image

#35 darkpoet

darkpoet

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,451 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:31 AM

Given half a chance this season with this team Luong is going to be amazing. This fickle city is going to look back in 5 years and say how terrible management is for giving up the best goalie this team has ever had. Shiny new things. Thats all anyone cares about. Disgusting. Dance with the girl who brought ya.

The reason he's being traded is because showed up to the Big Dance with two left feet.

#36 TheCammer

TheCammer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

Given half a chance this season with this team Luong is going to be amazing. This fickle city is going to look back in 5 years and say how terrible management is for giving up the best goalie this team has ever had. Shiny new things. Thats all anyone cares about. Disgusting. Dance with the girl who brought ya.

Agreed.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.