The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT | Jan. 19/13 | Anaheim vs. Vancouver | 7:00 PST | CBC

-Vintage Canuck-

Schneider has a horrible game on season opener after the lockout. Luongo fans jump in with "I TOLD YOU SO Schneider sucks. Were gonna lose with out Lou"

Luongo has a horrible games in the playoffs multiple years in a row when it actually counts. Luongo fans say, "Only a couple times a year he craps the bed. You guys are bandwagon fans if you don't think Luongo is the best."

You guys are all fickle.

Schneider has a horrible game on season opener after the lockout. Luongo fans jump in with "I TOLD YOU SO Schneider sucks. Were gonna lose with out Lou"

Luongo has a horrible games in the playoffs multiple years in a row when it actually counts. Luongo fans say, "Only a couple times a year he craps the bed. You guys are bandwagon fans if you don't think Luongo is the best."

You guys are all fickle.

You guys are all fickle.

who knows its only one game but like i said early and will keep bashing this into everyones head is this team always starts this way and could cost us the playoffs no goalie is going to save us from the forwards and defense playing like crap even when luongo was the number 1 he had bad starts and everyone was calling for schneider now the fans have flipped flopped

Archived