Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

GDT | Jan. 19/13 | Anaheim vs. Vancouver | 7:00 PST | CBC

1,029 posts in this topic

Schneider has a horrible game on season opener after the lockout. Luongo fans jump in with "I TOLD YOU SO Schneider sucks. Were gonna lose with out Lou"

Luongo has a horrible games in the playoffs multiple years in a row when it actually counts. Luongo fans say, "Only a couple times a year he craps the bed. You guys are bandwagon fans if you don't think Luongo is the best."

You guys are all fickle.

After less than two periods? .. wow .. you are some kind of savant!!!

Oh man, what would have the team been had we traded Luongo early to one of the Eastern teams?

Just get a goal Canucks and take it one shift at a time.

Meh. It's only the first game of the season. Onwards and upwards from here

Really missing Kesler right now.

I f_cking love Luongo. Always have. Always will

I hope he goes on a shutout streak and silences all the handbag haters who call themselves fans!

Schneider has a horrible game on season opener after the lockout. Luongo fans jump in with "I TOLD YOU SO Schneider sucks. Were gonna lose with out Lou"

Luongo has a horrible games in the playoffs multiple years in a row when it actually counts. Luongo fans say, "Only a couple times a year he craps the bed. You guys are bandwagon fans if you don't think Luongo is the best."

You guys are all fickle.

Luongo, please shine and make some great saves. This is your first-year rival, Anaheim, who beat you 2-1 in second overtime on 2007 Stanley Cup Playoffs in Round 2.

With Ebbett, Raymond looks like that 11/12 Raymond.

With Schroeder, Raymond looks like the 09/10 Raymond.

You guys are all fickle.

No decision on goaltending, bad coaching (where's the preparation?) and bad call not to settle the 2nd line. Terrible .

Wait till the oil come tomorrow. Yikes 0-2 start anyone?

Waited 8 months for this crap. Cory Schneider is awful. How does he make 4 million??? What a waste Gillis. Looks like Luongo is still the future here. This team isn't making the play offs. Wish the lock out was still happening.

who knows its only one game but like i said early and will keep bashing this into everyones head is this team always starts this way and could cost us the playoffs no goalie is going to save us from the forwards and defense playing like crap even when luongo was the number 1 he had bad starts and everyone was calling for schneider now the fans have flipped flopped

The only worry from tonight to me is what the media will do to the team. Apart from that, it's the first game they've played since like May last year and they're bound to be rusty. You don't make the playoffs because you win the first game of the season. People really need to chill out.