The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT | Jan. 19/13 | Anaheim vs. Vancouver | 7:00 PST | CBC

-Vintage Canuck-

The Duck's fourth and fifth goal really hit hard -- but by no means should this already decide Schneider's fate. Especially since lockouts across all sports have very odd effects on teams; just look at some of the other games that have already been played today.

Give Schneider the start tomorrow vs. Edmonton. If he has a horrible game then too... then it will be understandable to be just a bit worried lol, but we have to take it as a learning process.

Ebs is good as a 13th/14th forward but clearly not sorting out our defense in favour of playing Schroeder was a mistake. At least we could have given Kassian and Schroeder actual 2nd line ice time. Instead of calling it a 2nd line and giving them 4th line minutes. Just an FYI Kassian has less ice time then Dale Weise by almost 2 minutes.

It's a moot point now but...could AV not see that Schnieder should have been pulled on the 4th goal? Ignore the 'controversy" BS -- it wasn't his night. Coulda come back if they shifted the tide then...instead he let the team stay on their heels...I'm an AV 'fan' but his reluctance to pull goalies is ridiculous (always has been).

When Luongo came into the game replacing CS, I felt like seeing a family member back....a very warm feeling. I can't believe I had such feeling, I thought I had enough of Luongo! Now I kind of miss him and don't mind him! hum...maybe we should just trade CS away and keep our old fd here for the unfinished business......still can't beleive I am saying this...lol

Archived