Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

GDT | Jan. 19/13 | Anaheim vs. Vancouver | 7:00 PST | CBC

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1028 replies to this topic

#1021 Li'l Fra

Li'l Fra

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

Yeah, it's just one game, but I see a lot of the same mistakes.

We can't handle the bigger teams.

Of, course when the team doesn't play D everything goes to hell.

Hope they decide to,play hockey tomorrow night.

#1022 Darkstar

Darkstar

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

This team misses Salo, no doubt.

Formerly known as TheEhrhoffEffect

#1023 surtur

surtur

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

I'm so sick of flat games . Game 7 of the SCF, game 1 against kings last year, its a bad trend.

I said it last year, maybe tanking it will help our prospect pool and give the team more options

wow game 1 of the season really......

thought Weise, kassian, lappy, higgy, Volpatti looked good now the rest of the team needs to catch up.....and we will be ok.

Release The KraKassian
Kassianthe_Krakensm.jpg

#1024 snolan

snolan

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

I'm so sick of flat games . Game 7 of the SCF, game 1 against kings last year, its a bad trend.

I said it last year, maybe tanking it will help our prospect pool and give the team more options

Coaching.. we lack it. AV is good at strategies but doesn't seem to ad hoc things well or motivate.

Oh well, horrible game but sort of to be expected with no training camp and everyone not...playing. Our lack of depth is apparent at this moment as well, a 2nd line of ebbet/raymond/kassian? iyyyyeuh

I would not have minded this loss if Schneider played well (I am sure he will bounce back) but it is just giving the media ammo, I'm glad it's a short turn around to Edmonton.

Edited by snolan, 19 January 2013 - 11:10 PM.

CMON GUYS HAVE SOME FAITH! WE ARE GOING TO WIN. ANYONE CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT IF THEY WANT. YOULL SEE

-- 1st Period of Game 2 VS the Kings, 2012 Series

#1025 CanucksSayEh

CanucksSayEh

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,469 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

I would pay the difference in Edlers new salary to never see him make a drop pass again.

#1026 Toni Zamboni

Toni Zamboni

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,205 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

This team misses Salo, no doubt.

...and Ehrhoff :bigblush:

You can view all of my CDC artwork in this thread:

http://forum.canucks...f-toni-zamboni/

Follow me on Twitter:  @Toni_Zamboni

#1027 canuck_trevor16

canuck_trevor16

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,657 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

please burn your jersery and never come back you are no canucks fan good bye!

One day some of us will look back on the year and look at the chicago, and most of us will realize that it was a small bump in the road to the cup

WIN THE CUP FOR SALO CAMPAIGN

#1028 VancouverCanucksRock

VancouverCanucksRock

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,566 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:20 AM

on another note: why the heck doesn't Getzlaf shave his head or get hair treatment?!! I'm sure he can afford it. He looks like an old man lol

I am just curious, why does it bother you so much? :S Are you a chick or something?
Posted Image WHen idiots think numbers are words, I do believe in 2012 for cleansing Earth of the idiots

#1029 Li'l Fra

Li'l Fra

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

Men go bald get over it. It's not a fashion it's a fact.If his wife doesn't mind I don't know why anyone else would.
All you can do is embrace it.
Plugs are not a better option.

Speeking of plugs. We need a few less of them.

Ballard, I like the guy...he's not helping.

Weise...he's a tweener...he hits like a tissue. If he won't fight...what's his job?

We need some guys that HIT! Our forecheck is incredibly ineffective.

AV is the best coach we've had, but whatever he's doing stopped working a while ago.

I've been a big fan of Gillis, but the shine has come off. He needs to make some moves to improve this team. Too many of his moves have been sideways at best.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.