The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Serious Talk

Drew1

Hey Guys , I was watching the Hockey Central Round Table and like 3 out of 4 I believe said they would ride the two goalie tandem because of 48 games in 99 days and , and one guy said you cant have 7 million worth of goaltending on the bench and 10 millions between the two , Also he said make the trade and fill out the roster , but the other guy said wait and only make a deal if it improves your club , dont make a deal to make a deal

if you guys were Mike Gillis , what would you really do , Honestly if it were your decision , do you atleast play it out a little or??

I honestly think that MG should wait this out until there is a legit offer on the table cause I don't think that kadri bozak and a 2nd rounder isn't enough for luongo. louie is a dominate number 1 goalie and any team would love to have him. I still hear a lot of stupid fans that don't know a s*** about hockey dogging on him for under performing in the Stanley cup finals. I know this is off the topic but one thing for those people that still blame luongo for us not winning a cup is a complete knucklehead. in the finals he had 2 shutouts and the canucks managed only 8 or 9 goals. how do u expect to win with no goals. I hope louie goes to a franchise that appreciates him more than our lame fan base did. LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!! N BOOOOOOOOOOO TO U TWO FACE FANS

I honestly think that MG should wait this out until there is a legit offer on the table cause I don't think that kadri bozak and a 2nd rounder isn't enough for luongo. louie is a dominate number 1 goalie and any team would love to have him. I still hear a lot of stupid fans that don't know a s*** about hockey dogging on him for under performing in the Stanley cup finals. I know this is off the topic but one thing for those people that still blame luongo for us not winning a cup is a complete knucklehead. in the finals he had 2 shutouts and the canucks managed only 8 or 9 goals. how do u expect to win with no goals. I hope louie goes to a franchise that appreciates him more than our lame fan base did. LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!! N BOOOOOOOOOOO TO U TWO FACE FANS

Kypreos had his daily meldown on Luongo but McLean and Keenan said Gillis will do the right thing for his team and not panic or get pushed into a stupid trade. Morrison went on about the Cody- Kass trade and how bad it looked now with Kass only scoring 1 goal in 17 games but conveniently left out Codys stats with the Sabres. Take it for what its worth these sports guys have their own agenda but one thing is clear the Canucks and Leafs are in their heads 24/7. Leafs-good guys-Canucks-bad guys.

Archived