Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NP-4815162342

Alberts?

32 posts in this topic

I know most people watched the scrimmage tonight or was there I was there and I was just wondering when Alberts hit Raymond from behind and then Raymond came and chirped him and Alberts cross checked him hard do think they were actually just messing around or was Alberts just being a douche, cause bieksa and burrows were hitting each other and slashing but laughing about it Alberts looked like he was pissed at Raymond , hitting him from behind was one thing but then cross checking him come on he's probably just mad cause he's not gonna make the top 6 , what are you guys thoughts on that incident

Whether it was or not , you need fire and intensity, they prob laughed about it after the game , plus its good to bang a little wakes you up and get you ready

HEY GUYS REMEMBER IN THE SUMMER WE ALL THOUGHT HOCKEY WOULD START IN OCT / ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!

Yeah your rigt Alberts was probably playing physical to make the team and Raymond could care less after that hat trick

I know most people watched the scrimmage tonight or was there I was there and I was just wondering when Alberts hit Raymond from behind and then Raymond came and chirped him and Alberts cross checked him hard do think they were actually just messing around or was Alberts just being a douche, cause bieksa and burrows were hitting each other and slashing but laughing about it Alberts looked like he was pissed at Raymond , hitting him from behind was one thing but then cross checking him come on he's probably just mad cause he's not gonna make the top 6 , what are you guys thoughts on that incident

alberts should've driven him into two years ago when he plotted 20+ goals. hopefully tonight's performance will translate into actual live hockey games. GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

Alberts is a pylon in a jersey. I hope he doesn't see the line-up at all this season!

Alberts just wanted to win, simple and plain. I think Barker and Tanev get a shot before him, maybe even Vandermeer... Sucks to be him, he just wanted to play. Haha

Alberts was a waste of a 3rd round pick. I still don't know what our pro scouts saw in him.

I don't mind him as a player I just thought it was uncalled for to hit Raymond from behind into the boards and then cross check him

Alberts was a waste of a 3rd round pick. I still don't know what our pro scouts saw in him.

Am I the only one who has been fairly happy with Alberts?

I mean, he sits out for long periods of time, then gets shoved into a game out of nowhere - and yet usually is solid. What do people expect from a #7/8 guy?

Solid 7th man on the D core for the last 2 years. Well you can be sure Tanev, Ballard and Barker stay on their toes the whole seaosn cause Alby can hold his own too just fine.

Solid 7th man on the D core for the last 2 years. Well you can be sure Tanev, Ballard and Barker stay on their toes the whole seaosn cause Alby can hold his own too just fine.

You never wanted to punch a buddy or a teammate in the face?

Like listen the reason Alberts did that is because he is fighting for a spot against vandermeer and Barker so he had to make his precense felt, however i think he took it to far on an injury pprone Raymond.