Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Alberts?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#31 Trebreh

Trebreh

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,666 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

The hit is being reviewed by the leauge.

:bigblush:

#32 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,710 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:32 AM

Am I the only one who has been fairly happy with Alberts?

I mean, he sits out for long periods of time, then gets shoved into a game out of nowhere - and yet usually is solid. What do people expect from a #7/8 guy?

Exactly! I don't think people appreciate how difficult it is to do what he does, and he has never once complained.

Imagine practicing every day for weeks and weeks at a time, not sure when you're going to get into the lineup. And when he finally does, he's pretty solid.

Sure he makes some bonehead moves every once and awhile, but what 7th/8th defenseman doesn't? And it's not like he ever costs us games.

Edited by DeNiro, 19 January 2013 - 12:33 AM.

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.