The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How many games do you think Roberto Luongo will play this season?

ChrisCo!

How many games do you think Luongo will play this season?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a difficult one... Lou is known to be a slow starter and the lockout will not help him. He has also looked poor if has to much rest in mid season. I problem I see is without getting the time to warm up with a few soft games he may not get a lot of games, and do we want to let him play poor just to get his game back? I think not trading Lou before the season starts could hurt Lou's trade value a lot. An intermittently playing Lou could be a very bad thing, he's at his best when he gets a run of games and he will not get that this year. Trade him now.

I think it's either 0 or 15-18. If he's not traded by Saturdays game time I believe he's here for the season. At 3-4 games a week this season it may be a good time to have a 1a and a 1b, If you can get Schneider and Luongo to buy into it for one more year I have no problem with it.

Schneider is definatey going to start the season. I believe AV will play the best goalie. If Schneider has a bad game or two, AV will go with Luongo. And when that happens if Luongo can put a strong run together, he will play. But his leash will be very short, if he bombs then AV wont hesitate he will go bacfk to Schneider.

Schneider will start saturday, the interesting question is will he also start Sunday, or will Luongo? If Schneider starts both I think it is a good indication of how many games Luongo will get this year.

Archived