Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theminister

[Update]2013 Draft Rankings - HockeyProspect.com - Feb 15th

I also like the sounds of William Carrier in Cape Breton.

34 GP / 16G / 42P

He's a big guy and from what I have read he doesn't have very many faults. Of course, this is just from me reading and looking at stats.

This is going to be a ridiculous first round. I feel that Pulock and Lehkonen should be higher, though I understand why Lehkonen is as far down as he is, as he won't be able to transition into the NHL as quickly as others until he bulks up, and he still has quite a ways to go.

If Pulock is available that late I'd hope the Jets would trade up for him. He would be a steal at that pick and would be an instant fan favorite. Home grown and has played for Brandon for the past 3 years.

This is going to be a ridiculous first round. I feel that Pulock and Lehkonen should be higher, though I understand why Lehkonen is as far down as he is, as he won't be able to transition into the NHL as quickly as others until he bulks up, and he still has quite a ways to go.

If Pulock is available that late I'd hope the Jets would trade up for him. He would be a steal at that pick and would be an instant fan favorite. Home grown and has played for Brandon for the past 3 years.

I also like the sounds of William Carrier in Cape Breton.

34 GP / 16G / 42P

He's a big guy and from what I have read he doesn't have very many faults. Of course, this is just from me reading and looking at stats.