The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks talk on sportsnet

pwnstar

Does anyone else want to chicken slap Kypreos as much as i do?

The dude keeps saying that Luongo went to management and demanded a trade. YOU IDIOT. Luongo went to Gillis and said if it's best for the team, he would waive his NTC in order for Gillis to make a move. There is a difference you moron.

For those who watched, just how retarded did Garrett sound with his contradictory explanation of the Canucks goalie situation? Garrett's analysis, that unfortunately is heard by many Canucks faithful, does nothing but perpetuate the confusion and points of reference that surround our goaltending situation. Obviously, Garrett the retard, is very confused about the goaltending situation.

"Cheech" should stick with what he knows best...which would be where to get the best chicken wings in every NHL city. I can't believe Sportsnet cannot find an Analyst that is on par with Shorty's play-by-play for the Canucks. Even Valk would be an upgrade from Garrett.

For those who watched, just how retarded did Garrett sound with his contradictory explanation of the Canucks goalie situation? Garrett's analysis, that unfortunately is heard by many Canucks faithful, does nothing but perpetuate the confusion and points of reference that surround our goaltending situation. Obviously, Garrett the retard, is very confused about the goaltending situation.

"Cheech" should stick with what he knows best...which would be where to get the best chicken wings in every NHL city. I can't believe Sportsnet cannot find an Analyst that is on par with Shorty's play-by-play for the Canucks. Even Valk would be an upgrade from Garrett.

You're right, Westcoast and McFly...

Garrett does provide some entertainment value and provides some info that a color guy is responsible for providing...I have my negative biases towards him, so I suppose I don't give him enough credit for what he brings to the table.

Archived