Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

GDT: Around the NHL Weekend Of January (19-20) 2013

Meh, Laffs/Habnots game not so great.

D Cherry will be good tonight coming off a lockout. Look forward to everything the old man has to say.

I would rather have high end prospect(s) and picks over a pending UFA.

I would rather have a roster player and a high end prospect.

Something like Weiss, Petrovic, and a 2nd.

I would rather have the prospect be higher end. Obviously there will be a roster player coming back but I don't want a pending UFA to be the best paler coming back, Unless its someone like Perry or Getzlaf but I don't see that happening.

I think nothing happening until trade deadline at earliest if not off season anyways so....

Gotta say I agree with everything Don Cherry said tonight about BB firing and the lockout.

lol God, now I remember why I mute coach's corner. And pretty lame @ Ron McLean suggesting Don Cherry talk about Montreal players during the Vancouver game's intermission.

lol God, now I remember why I mute coach's corner. And pretty lame @ Ron McLean suggesting Don Cherry talk about Montreal players during the Vancouver game's intermission.

So what? Its never been that Cherry just talks about the teams playing at the time. He talks about the whole league, and the military. I enjoy him for the most part, he's toned it down since the old days.

I dunno, Petrovic is pretty damn good. I dont think people give him enough credit as a high end prospect.

I don't see us getting Huberdeau, Gudbranson, or Bjugstad. Petrovic is probably their fourth best prospect, if you don't include Markstrom as a prospect.

Edit: forgot about Bjugstad.