Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

GDT: Around the NHL Weekend Of January (19-20) 2013

342 posts in this topic

wow healy la kings sell out after cup win montreal and winnipeg sell out canadian markets big shocker jesus lets wait and see how the lockout effects the fringe markets

I wish they had more analysts like Friedman who can actually have a civil debate and analyze the game calmly without getting into giant ego fights constantly.

Wow, I honestly didn't see that coming to be honest. I was wrong about Huberdeau I guess.

Looks like they found their future top line center.

Not a great debut for the Staaal bros in Carolina either...

idk looked like the puck crossed the line in henrik's glove but tough to tell can't call it a goal

Well Montreal has Price, but man they are going to need to rebuild that team is a mess.

Montreal is just an awful team but so are the leafs with less talent...........and this game is super boring

Montreal has a sold out arena? I see blocks of empty seats...

So does MTL have any forwards? These guys have the offense of a timbits team. As a former boss of mine used to say, Scrivens is doing the job of a gorilla on a long chain. Any fleshy matter in a roughly-human shape can get in the way of this.

Aren't you guys just so happy that we get to watch this thrilling matchup every other Saturday?