Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

GDT: Around the NHL Weekend Of January (19-20) 2013

Oh my, be careful what you wish for. now I have to listen to McGuire talk about Crosby all game. Swear he wants Crosby's babies.

finally nbc does the switch wonder why it took so long

this is odd they changed both channels for the west could they not change just one of the channels now no more kings vs hawks game must of been more people wanting the penguins vs flyers

i guess nbc figures this game is more exciting then the blowout between the kings and hawks must of been a lot of people calling in

i guess nbc figures this game is more exciting then the blowout between the kings and hawks must of been a lot of people calling in

More excitement in 10 mins of this Pens-Flyers game than either of Jets-Sens or Kings-Hawks. Pretty good game.

More excitement in 10 mins of this Pens-Flyers game than either of Jets-Sens or Kings-Hawks. Pretty good game.

this is how young players become stars. 3 mins to go against the Pens and Lavi has Couturier on PP. He did smiliar things last season and by the end of season Couturier was a star. you learn from mistakes,

AV needs to learn from this