Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brick Tamland

To all the Schroeder fan boys

31 posts in this topic

The over rated, under sized, speedy 2.0 version of Steve Kariya has yet again left you with egg on your face. Riiiiight, he was going to center the second line on the back to back presidents trophy winning Vancouver Canucks.... really? If you watched him for any of the games in Abbotsford or Chicago or anywhere else for that matter he is not 2nd line ready...

He isnt even in the top 100 in scoring in the ahl.

Its cool to root for the underdog, but at some point reality has to set in. His skill set is not serviceable in the NHL.

But Ebbett is obviously ready to centre the President Trophy Winning Canucks second line right?

Laughable IMO tha you even made this thread.

If you honestly think that Ebbett is a better option then Schroeder... then I don't know what to say

He deserves a chance. I have hopes this can be the Burrows thread V.2 :bigblush:

Just realized Kyle Wellwood is bigger than Schroeder

Shut up. Schroeder is a star in the making, but AV just likes to screw with our prospects!

To quote Evander Kane " you need to go get yourself checked out"

Andrew Ebett is nothing more than a beneficiary of the waiver rule. If the second line spot was based on skill alone, he would already be on a plane.

He may not be ready but that's not the question.. It was if he was our best option available. Him or ebbet? I'd rather give our former first rounder, who had a good camp, a chance over ebbet. If schreoder did nothing for the first 5 games then u put ebbet in. Hope av proves me wrong

there's a reason nobody has plussed your post yet, OP.

sup clutch?

Ebbett would have been picked up by another team if we put him on waivers. Then if Schroeder fracked up or couldn't handle it, that spot would be empty again, and we'd be back to square one...

This way, Ebbett gets a chance, for 3-4 weeks I imagine, to see if he can handle the load until Kesler comes back.. But if he can't handle it, try bringing up Schroeder again without him being snatched by another team...

Ebbett would have been picked up by another team if we put him on waivers. Then if Schroeder fracked up or couldn't handle it, that spot would be empty again, and we'd be back to square one...

This way, Ebbett gets a chance, for 3-4 weeks I imagine, to see if he can handle the load until Kesler comes back.. But if he can't handle it, try bringing up Schroeder again or make a trade...