The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Legend of Zelda Thread

Guest Gumballthechewy

Guest Gumballthechewy

I found my old N64 (ugh, I forgot how much I hated the controllers...) and my copys of the two Legend of Zelda games. So much nostalgia...

These games are actually slightly challenging and fun. (except the water temples, I hate the water temples!) Granted the graphics are dated but that don't matter to me!

This is my message:

Everyone! Stop what you are doing right now and replay the N64 Legend of Zelda games! Now! Go! Shoo!

I found my old N64 (ugh, I forgot how much I hated the controllers...) and my copys of the two Legend of Zelda games. So much nostalgia..

These games are actually slightly challenging and fun. (except the water temples, I hate the water temples!) Granted the graphics are dated but that don't matter to me!

This is my message:

Everyone! Stop what you are doing right now and replay the N64 Legend of Zelda games! Now! Go! Shoo!

Guest Gumballthechewy

I must have beat ocarina like 15 times...I still get stuck on parts... specifically the water temple. .. wtf lol

Still hoping on a Zelda game with a darker theme and a perfect mix of combat and puzzle style that we haven't seen since Majora and Ocarina.

But with the games that've come out recently under the Zelda umbrella, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I really liked Skyward Sword, however. Hoping they continue in that direction, back to their N64 roots.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I think there is actually a way where you can get completely stuck in the water temple. I had to restart my game a couple times. BY FAR THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME

Still hoping on a Zelda game with a darker theme and a perfect mix of combat and puzzle style that we haven't seen since Majora and Ocarina.

But with the games that've come out recently under the Zelda umbrella, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I really liked Skyward Sword, however. Hoping they continue in that direction, back to their N64 roots.

Guest Gumballthechewy

lol

so i'll probably buy a copy of majora's mask. Thought about it over the break but decided not to for no real good reason, but you guys have me convinced

Archived