2 replies to this topic

#1 flinty48

flinty48

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

Someone at work today told me there is buy one get one free tickets for minor hockey players to all Canadian NHL team home games. I have searched but can not find any info on this. Has anyone heard of this? Thanks.

#2 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,522 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

When you asked the person at work what they meant, what information did they give you?

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#3 Nathan MacKinnon

Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,242 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Yeah I saw this when I was at the game but I forgot the link, if anyone has it could you please post, I really want those buy one get one free tickets

+1 this post!

Posted Image

Credit to Intoewsables :wub: :wub: :wub:

Formerly known as UMADBRO?

Luongo Supporter. Does not deserve any of this BS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.